Employee Assistance Program - Resources For Living
Barry provides employee assistance services to all employees and the members of their household at no cost.
Services are available either by telephone at 1-877-398-5816 or on-line at www.mylifevalues.com
For any pages requiring login access, such as Provider Searches and EAP Services, please enter the following information:
All services are confidential and include the following:
- Unlimited, toll-free telephonic access to EAP dedicated staff, 24 hours per day
- Telephonic access to licensed behavioral health professionals
- Support, consultation and resources for stress, family relationship issues, anger management, substance abuse, and helping with work and home life balance
- Direct access to a full range of web-based tools and resources, such as easy-to-find information, self-assessments and more, on a variety of relevant topics
- 6 (six) face to face counseling sessions per issue per plan year, with licensed network professionals, at no cost to employees; i.e., no co-pays or deductibles
For employees who require assistance beyond the employee assistance services provided can transition to behavioral health services under Barry’s medical insurance. Please note that deductible and co-pays apply at that point.
|Resources For Living Brochure
Aetna Overall Benefits Presentation 2019